About the Innovation Week 2-6 October 2023
The Innovation Week offers the opportunity for everyone within the public sector to spread the word about their experience of new smart solutions. What we all have in common is that we are committed to innovate the public sector in Sweden. An innovative and collaborative public sector is crucial in addressing the societal challenges and meeting the goals of Agenda 2030. The idea is to mobilize the public sectors to share work and solutions for a more innovative public sector.
Everyone who contributes to public sector innovation are welcome to arrange activities during the week. With joint forces activities are offered all over Sweden both physically and digitally. Each organizer design and carry out their own activity. All registered activities are published and searchable on the site Innovationsveckan.nu that shows the whole programme for the week, free of charge.
The Innovation Week is being organized for the fifth year in a row. This year, we want to draw attention to the benefits and results that innovation work contributes to. Here are some examples of themes that tend to be popular during the week’s program:
- The green transition and circular economy – innovative solutions for a sustainable future
- System-oriented development – based on a specific issue or geographical area
- Innovation procurement – demand and buy new solutions
- Utilization of data – collaboration and innovation based on data
- Innovation management – how managers and leaders enable innovation work
*Only available in Swedish.